Book The Unofficial Guided Tour of Tawau and Its Surrounds Here!
Do you have one or two days to spare in Tawau but not too sure what to do? Book Discover Tawau’s Unofficial Guided Tour of Tawau and Its Surrounds now!
Many travellers missed Tawau because the town is under-promoted (that’s why we’re here promoting Tawau!), poorly described in guide books (such as Lonely Planet), lack of public transportation options and most people would go to Semporna directly (and missing all the fun and attractions in Tawau)!
1. Transportation is included all day from the agreed pick-up point and drop point with air-condition vehicle.
2. Entrance fees (if applicable).
3. Guided services to all areas and attractions.
4. Friendly and professional local tour guide.
- Tawau town centre – Historic areas – The Belfry, Dunlop and Chester Streets, The Al-Kauthar Mosque (the largest in Sabah), Persiaran Traulsen (esplanade), Tanjung Batu.
- Markets: The Central Market, The Hanging Market (Pasar Gantung) and the Tawau Fish Market – the cheapest seafood in Malaysia.
- Tawau Hills National Park – Witness the tallest tropical trees in the world, virgin rainforest and pristine waterfalls.
1. Shopping (you might want to consider to bring extra cash).
2. Local food.
Where and When:
- Meet up location: Where would you like us to meet you?
- Please provide the name and address of the hotel/place of stay/your location in Tawau.
- If you have not decided on the place to meet, you can inform us of your decision later by contacting us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- End location: To the hotel which you are staying
- Duration: approximately 4 hours. Traffic and weather may alter the duration of this tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed:
100 Ringgit Malaysia (RM) should be more than adequate.
Adult: RM120 nett (minimum 2 people in a group).
Child: (under 12 years old): RM60 nett (accompanied by an adult).
* Optional airport pickup/drop-off is available upon request.
Sounds good? Contact us now or email: email@example.com.